I can't believe this semester is already over! At first the long list of units seemed very overwhelming ... but now the last tab is up!
I have learned a lot - both in terms of e-learning proper (as in what the purpose of the course is) and how to be an e-learner ... you have to have self-discipline in a different way than you do in a face-to-face course; you have to be comfortable with different types of activities (although I will say I wasn't subjected to role play or getting called on at random like you do in face-to-face classes, thank g-d! - although it is possible that had we been in a webinar people could have been called on at random)
My favorite activities (besides all the fun activities) were: KOLB, CARP, and the structured discussion that we did early on.
I'm not sure what to expect for or from next semester but I'm excited to finally get to a stage beyond thinking and into actualization.
I will say that taking any college-level class makes me long for the days when I could just be in school and learn for learning's sake and not have to worry about its application to the "real world" or the "working world" ... ahh, to be a forever student!
